One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, October 28, 2005

A pat on the back

I am what would be considered technologically challenged but I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for getting this blog up and running. My husband is what I call a computer whiz and he was pretty impressed when I told him about this endeavor. I think he thinks it's pretty cool. I told him I'll need to enlist his help to figure out how to post pictures because that's one thing I couldn't do on my own. Today is going to be a crazy busy day as we have decided to put our house back on the market. I'm glad we made that decision but I have lots to do as far as getting this place ready. I don't mind though because it's all going to be worth it. I'll try to stay calm as I open closets and find clutter I didn't know existed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's easy to post pictures. download the picasa thingie on your blog...
once downloaded click on it when you want to add a pic. then hit your "my pictures" file and pop them both up at the same time...it will lead you from there. I've only used a computor for a year now and i taught myself to do the blog...my website was a different story, had to pay someone..but i think i could do it now. just now the ebay thing yet.
I'm a sculptor ...if you have time visit my website, i have poetry & lyrics & pictures of ohio too...
www.sculpturesbyconnetta.com
or just go to my blog thingie...

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter