One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ouch

I got my cast off today! I'm so happy because I had it on for 8 weeks and I was really getting annoyed with it. Things aren't as great as I was hoping they'd be. I thought I'd be able to use my arm to do some things but, I can't. I'm wearing a splint which is okay though because at least I don't feel so claustrophobic and, if I get an itch under it, I can scratch it. What a relief!
In other news...our house officially went on the market today. My husband and I have been spending the last couple days getting it ready and we're tired. Oh, and also...my hubby is out on a job interview this morning. Yea! Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter