One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Looking for knowledge

Does anyone know any good exercises for the thumb and wrist? They are practically frozen and painful since my cast came off. I'll be starting therapy for this in a few weeks but I would like to get a head start. I'm not afraid of a little pain but the more movement I can get now means easier P.T. later.
It's a cloudy day here in Phoenix, which is unusual. We get so used to the sun shining that these days are kind of a downer. I usually feel more tired on days like these so I'm trying to not think about it. Too much to do this afternoon to be tired.
My husband has a line on a couple engineering jobs and is hoping to hear something soon. I think he likes being home for a change but he'll be glad to get back to work. I think I drive him crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter