Whew! It's hard for me to get time to update my blog on the weekends. I know it's already Wednesday but this is the first chance I've had.
My husband got the job offer. Yea! He should be starting fairly soon. That is such a relief because there is enough to worry about with the house up for sale. We had an open house on Sunday and got lots of great comments. Hopefully we will get an offer soon.
My 20th high school reunion was a couple of weeks ago and I've gotten e mails from people I used to know from way back then and it's exciting to be in touch with them again. It's amazing to me that so many people can look basically the same ( like I do ) and some can be soooo different that I would never recognize them in a million years. It's great to reconnect though.
I didn't hear back from anybody with any suggestions on wrist exercises post surgery so I've taken it upon myself to be creative and it seems to be working. I still have a long way to go before I will come close to regaining normal use though. I'm trying to be patient but, in case I haven't mentioned it, I'm lacking in the patience department. Except with my daughter, of course. She's awesome! I'll post a picture of her soon.
My husband got the job offer. Yea! He should be starting fairly soon. That is such a relief because there is enough to worry about with the house up for sale. We had an open house on Sunday and got lots of great comments. Hopefully we will get an offer soon.
My 20th high school reunion was a couple of weeks ago and I've gotten e mails from people I used to know from way back then and it's exciting to be in touch with them again. It's amazing to me that so many people can look basically the same ( like I do ) and some can be soooo different that I would never recognize them in a million years. It's great to reconnect though.
I didn't hear back from anybody with any suggestions on wrist exercises post surgery so I've taken it upon myself to be creative and it seems to be working. I still have a long way to go before I will come close to regaining normal use though. I'm trying to be patient but, in case I haven't mentioned it, I'm lacking in the patience department. Except with my daughter, of course. She's awesome! I'll post a picture of her soon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home