One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fight The Spiral

I am trying hard to fight the spiral. The spiral of negativity. I seem to be holding my own but sometimes it seems as if I'm hanging on by my fingernails. Needless to say, no traffic at our house this weekend. I've been told this is the slow time of year and everyone else is slow too so, I'm clinging to that. Like my dad always told me...the power of positive thinking is the way to go. It can be a self fulfilling prophecy, I think. Think positive and that's what you'll get. Same goes for negative thoughts. I'm no psychologist and I'm not trying to be one but, this seems like the way to go, don't you think?
Anyway, It is a gorgeous weekend here in Phoenix! About 85 degrees and sunny. I'll take it! It's nice to be able to be outside as we are cooped up most of the summer. I used to live in a few cold weather climates so, believe me when I say this, that I'm not rubbing it in. I feel for all you out there in cold and snow. Been there, done that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter