A Little 'Bout Me
Here's a little more info. about me:
My favorite food is steak(medium).
......................color is Blue.
......................movie is Rush Hour (action adventure/comedy)
.....................................Shawshank Redemption (drama)
.....................................Napoleon Dynamite (ridiculous comedy)...my 8 year old knows every line.
.......................book is The Stand by Stephen King. I'm a huge fan.
.......................T.V. Show is I Love Lucy. It's a classic.
.......................sport is Karate (obviously).
.......................spectator sport is a tie between baseball and hockey. Go D-Backs and Coyotes!
.......................candy is Twix.
.......................drink is an Ahwatukeetini (it's a local drink kind of like a cosmo,only better)Whoa!
I grew up in Reston, Virginia and went to South Lakes High School class of 1985.
I went to college at the University of Alabama. Roll Tide!
I spent many years working in the medical field. I worked ortho. at Fairfax Hospital and then moved to Connecticut and continued in health care. Then it was off to Arizona and another job in health care working for a plastic surgeon (no...I didn't have any work done, but thanks for asking). After so many years dealing with the sick and injured I needed a break. Would you believe I became a flight attendant? Talk about a job switch! I thought it would be cool to travel and stuff but it's only a good job if you never need to sleep or eat. Seeing as I need both, let's just say it's not all it's cracked up to be. I then went back to health care, this time on the administrative side. This was a nice change from patient care as I had a baby at home at the time and didn't want to bring home any extra germs! I am now lucky enough to be a stay home mom.
Anyway, just a few tidbits into my sometimes crazy life. Hope it helps you get to know me.
My favorite food is steak(medium).
......................color is Blue.
......................movie is Rush Hour (action adventure/comedy)
.....................................Shawshank Redemption (drama)
.....................................Napoleon Dynamite (ridiculous comedy)...my 8 year old knows every line.
.......................book is The Stand by Stephen King. I'm a huge fan.
.......................T.V. Show is I Love Lucy. It's a classic.
.......................sport is Karate (obviously).
.......................spectator sport is a tie between baseball and hockey. Go D-Backs and Coyotes!
.......................candy is Twix.
.......................drink is an Ahwatukeetini (it's a local drink kind of like a cosmo,only better)Whoa!
I grew up in Reston, Virginia and went to South Lakes High School class of 1985.
I went to college at the University of Alabama. Roll Tide!
I spent many years working in the medical field. I worked ortho. at Fairfax Hospital and then moved to Connecticut and continued in health care. Then it was off to Arizona and another job in health care working for a plastic surgeon (no...I didn't have any work done, but thanks for asking). After so many years dealing with the sick and injured I needed a break. Would you believe I became a flight attendant? Talk about a job switch! I thought it would be cool to travel and stuff but it's only a good job if you never need to sleep or eat. Seeing as I need both, let's just say it's not all it's cracked up to be. I then went back to health care, this time on the administrative side. This was a nice change from patient care as I had a baby at home at the time and didn't want to bring home any extra germs! I am now lucky enough to be a stay home mom.
Anyway, just a few tidbits into my sometimes crazy life. Hope it helps you get to know me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home