One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gotta Love Thursdays

As far as I'm concerned, Thursday is the best weekday because we don't have any after school activities. All you moms out there that shuttle your kids from one place to another every afternoon like I do can appreciate this, I'm sure. On Mondays my daughter has Religious Education ( we're Catholic and this is her First Communion year, very important), on Tuesdays she has karate, Wednesdays is our nightmare day as she has a sparring class ( I get to sit there and watch boys pummel her with punches and kicks, although she gives it right back to those boys!). Sparring is immediately followed by regular karate which is then immediately followed by Demo Team. On the Demo Team they learn routines that they show at local events. I don't know how she has the stamina for such an afternoon but she's very fit. I love picking her up from school on Thursdays knowing that we don't have to "hurry, hurry" like all other school days.
Thursdays are also nice because we get to look forward to the weekend, right? Not that we ever do anything particularly exciting but it's just nice to break the routine. On to other news...
We had a "realtor caravan" come through our house today. 12 realtors got on a little bus and came out to view a bunch of homes and we made the list. We need all the exposure we can get. Our house is in a great location but a little further out so some people don't even know were out here. If anyone is looking for some prime real estate in Phoenix...here it is. Over 3,800 sq.ft. of living space! 2 story Tuscan home with 5 bedrooms, 41/2 bathrooms, den, huge game room, exercise room, in -ground pool, 3 car garage, and mountain views out every window. Highly upgraded kitchen with granite counters , walk-in pantry, and bay window. 20 ft. vaulted 2 story foyer and living room with formal dining room. Move in ready! I know, I know, why are we selling, you ask? We just want to move about 2 miles away. Our house has appreciated so much since we bought we can get a house almost as big (3100-3200 sq.ft.) with all the same views and amenities and make some money on the deal. Besides, it would be nice to be a little closer to all those activities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter