One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just A Quick Gripe

Aarrgh! They did it again! "Hi. This is so-and-so from such-and-such Realty and I'd like to show your house in an hour." "Okay", I say. "I'll make sure we're gone." Meanwhile...I clean and clean and clean, take the dog in the car, pick up my daughter from school and drive around for 30 minutes. I get home and there's a message on my machine. "Hi , this is so-and-so from such-and-such Realty and my clients were looking at a home before we came out to see yours and they liked it so they bought it." Screwed again! I'm so depressed. Now this is a pity party. But, don't worry...I'll get over it. I always do. At least someone almost came out. I guess that's better than how it's been lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter