Patience Chris, Patience......
I am trying so hard to be patient. I try to hide my impatience and frustration regarding the fact that our house has not sold yet. I should be receiving an Academy Award for my performance! Whenever people ask about it I just give them some fake response like " No, but we aren't in any hurry to move." (lie #1) Hello! There is talk of a freeway being built in my backyard! Yes, I'm in a bit of a hury, thank you very much! Or I'll say something like "Oh, it's just the slow time of year. I'm sure things will pick up." (lie #2) I'm not sure things will pick up. Especially when every time I pick up the newspaper there is an article on the proposed freeway. The time to get out is now and I want to be out before it's too late. Where is everybody? One call from a realtor in the last 3 weeks and nobody here to see it since New Year's Day. We have a beautiful house, if I do say so myself, and everyone that has looked at it thus far has said the same thing. Yet no buyers! I know this blog is just one big rant but if it makes me feel better, why not? I can't rant and rave to my husband because he's too mellow and won't see things the way I do. So why bother, I'll just get frustrated. Anyway, this blog is a great forum to let loose on my feelings and not bother anyone else who doesn't want to hear about it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home