One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Survived...And Got My Fix Too.

I had my first workout today and it felt great! What a relief to finally be back in control of my health since being sidelined by my wrist. I wouldn't exactly call my workout "hard" because I didn't even come close to breaking a sweat but it was good to get used to it again. Don't get me wrong...I'm sure my muscles will be plenty sore tomorrow but that's okay with me. I have to lift very light weights because of my wrist. It didn't hurt during the exercises but is getting a little sore now. I'm sure that's normal as I haven't used it this way since my surgery. Soreness is not equal to pain. Pain would be bad but I wouldn't let that happen. I need to remember that light weights are better than no weights and that I need to go slow. You know the patience problem I have, so it will be a good lesson for me. I hope I'm not too sore to go back tomorrow because I had a lot of fun!
By the way, my multiple sclerosis wasn't even an issue. I didn't even think about it the whole time I was there and I also didn't have any leg weakness issues either. What a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter