One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Head Didn't Explode After All

I can't tell you how good it feels not to be hung over today. I guess all you who were feeling like I was after New Year's Eve know what I mean. It was a good time but I just need to remember that I'm not getting any younger and I can't handle booze like I used to. Too much wine! Somehow no matter how much I drank, my glass was always full. Hmm. Next time I won't turn my back on my glass!
I guess I'm kind of glad the Holidays are over. I desperately need to resume some sort of normal routine because I feel like I'm completely disorganized. All the laundry hampers are full and the refrigerator is empty. I just need a day or so to get back in the swing. I really need to start working out again too. Since I can't do karate right now (I'm not healed enough yet), I'm thinking of joining the Y. I really want to start lifting weights again and doing a little cardio. I feel like crap since I stopped karate. Maybe I'll do that this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter