One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Yada, Yada, Yada..

Or should I just say one big BLAH? Help! I'm having an" unmotivated" day. I'm sure all you other stay-at-home moms will be familiar with this. I need to get my butt off this chair but I'm having difficulties. I know I have a pile of laundry and I can hear it calling to me from upstairs but I'm chosing to ignore it. I can only do this for so long or else my daughter will have no clothes to wear to school tomorrow and I'm all out of underwear too. Don't get me wrong...I love being at home. I'm just having a motivational problem today. I think because it's cold in here. I don't do well in the cold. Maybe after I do all my laundry I can cover myself in a pile of clothes right out of the dryer. Aahhh.
Fatigue may also be playing a factor in my blah-ness. I have been having the craziest dreams the past few nights. I would love to know what they mean. Then again...maybe some things are better left alone. I often dream of tall buildings that I can't get out of. I'm either stuck in the elevator or I can't find the stairs. Weird. I also am dreaming of houses all night but I think the reason for that is obvious. Hopefully tonight will find me fast asleep and having no dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter