One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's Up With That?

What is up with all the scrooges? It's political correctness run amok! People need to stop being so thin-skinned in this country. Of course I'm talking about people who are offended by "Merry Christmas" Get a life people! I am not Jewish but if someone wished me "Happy Hannukah" I'd say "Thanks". I wouldn't go running off to the nearest legal office. And for you stores out there that are afraid of offending anyone by saying "Merry Christmas", I just won't do any of my shopping there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter