Let The Week Begin!
Well, here we go again, another week to tackle. I think it will be a nice one though. I am actually looking forward to Thanksgiving this year and that's new for me because growing up it was always my least favorite holiday. My stepson will be here from Missouri until Saturday and were all gathering at my parents this time. Usually we have it here because we have the biggest house but, with it being up for sale it will be a relief not to have a house full of people.
For anyone who may, from time to time ,read my blog, my wrist is coming along great! I can't believe how much I am able to use it thus far. It gets me back to wondering if and when I'll be able to go back to karate. I can't believe I even think about it after all I have done to myself! One day I am sure I'm never doing it again and then the next day I'm thinking " Hmmm. I wonder how much it would hurt if I went back." Don't worry, I wont be stupid. I've been through too much pain to ruin myself again.
As far as anything new...there isn't anything. But that's okay. It's nice not to have any drama.
For anyone who may, from time to time ,read my blog, my wrist is coming along great! I can't believe how much I am able to use it thus far. It gets me back to wondering if and when I'll be able to go back to karate. I can't believe I even think about it after all I have done to myself! One day I am sure I'm never doing it again and then the next day I'm thinking " Hmmm. I wonder how much it would hurt if I went back." Don't worry, I wont be stupid. I've been through too much pain to ruin myself again.
As far as anything new...there isn't anything. But that's okay. It's nice not to have any drama.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home