One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, November 28, 2005

It's About Time!

I know, I know, I'm so impatient. We finally had some lookers at our house. Whew, I was beginning to worry. That was probably the highlight of the long weekend, not that the rest of it was bad or anything. Just the usual stuff like dinner with family ( which was nice ) and shopping. Yes, I braved the stores the day ofter Thanksgiving but I wasn't patient ( there's that word again) enough to wait in those mile-long lines. I do better shopping alone anyway. I can cover a lot more ground in a lot less time, you know?
Back to the usual routine around here. My husband's new job seems to be going well although he hates the commute. Traffic... UGH! All the extra-curricular activities are back on in full force so I'd better get ready! My eight year old has so much energy, I get more tired than she does and all I do is drive the car and sit around. Now I know why my mom had that look on her face all those years driving me all over town to dance classes and music lessons. But it keeps kids out of trouble, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter