One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Can I Pick Your Brain?

Help! I am looking for ideas for an 8 year old girl for Christmas. She is a child that rarely asks for anything and I think that is an exceptional quality and wouldn't want her to change that for the world but, around Christmas it makes it, needless to say, quite a challenge. She is very girly yet sort of tom-boyish too. It seems as if she already has everything but I'm sure there are some "must have" items I don't know about. Feel free to comment because time is running out and I'll appreciate any ideas.
In case you aren't thoroughly sick of hearing about it yet ( and I'm sorry if you are because I need to vent once in a while ), our house is still for sale. It's only been about a month and, considering this is as they say a "Buyers Market" it's still early. Patience Miss Chris.
By the way...I think I'm over my tirade from yesterday. It sure felt good though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter