One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I Stand Corrected...

My husband read my entry regarding his pickiness over certain foods and said I ought to clarify a few things. First, he stated that when I said he didn't eat any condiments, I was not entirely correct. He reminded me that he can eat ketchup and mustard if he has to but not by choice. Okay...
Second, he reminded me of the fact that when he was in Japan on business he ate cow's tongue. Cows tongue????? Now, let me say that I am a reasonably good cook. I have never had any complaints except by my somewhat finicky 8 year old. He'll have a cow's tongue in his mouth but won't eat some basic foods? I'm not sure how to take that. If I thought about it enough it would hurt my feelings, so I won't think anymore about it except to say that he didn't enjoy the cow's tongue. That makes me feel so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter