One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

She Did It!!!

She did it!!!!! My daughter passed her karate belt exam! Whew....I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am. She aced all her material and smashed right through the board. She'd never done it better. I was (and am) so proud of her. She worked so hard and it really paid off. That's my girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter