Ready Or Not.....
Ready or not Christmas is almost here and I still have a few loose ends to tend to. I can't be the only one, right? It's at this time, when presents are wrapped, that I have a hard time remembering what I got people! Then, since I can't remember, I think that maybe I should get them something else just in case. It sounds whacked, I know.
My stepson is coming from Missouri this weekend and spending the week with us. I know we are all looking forward to that. Especially my daughter. He's 12 and she's 8 so after a few days, they are pretty much sick of each other. Christmas is particularly challenging with him though because he is hard to buy for. Well, I guess I should say easy if the only thing you buy are video games. It's pretty much all he ever wants. It kind of takes some of the fun out of buying but...if that's what he wants...what can you do?
By the way, it's going to be approximately 75 degrees here in Phoenix on Christmas Day. Yes, I guess I am gloating but so what. After all the Christmas holidays I spent in Chicago and Washington D.C. I can gloat if I want to. Later!
My stepson is coming from Missouri this weekend and spending the week with us. I know we are all looking forward to that. Especially my daughter. He's 12 and she's 8 so after a few days, they are pretty much sick of each other. Christmas is particularly challenging with him though because he is hard to buy for. Well, I guess I should say easy if the only thing you buy are video games. It's pretty much all he ever wants. It kind of takes some of the fun out of buying but...if that's what he wants...what can you do?
By the way, it's going to be approximately 75 degrees here in Phoenix on Christmas Day. Yes, I guess I am gloating but so what. After all the Christmas holidays I spent in Chicago and Washington D.C. I can gloat if I want to. Later!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home