One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Status Quo

Same old same old, as I like to say. Although I'm not sure that even makes sense. It's okay really because as long as things are status quo I have nothing to complain or worry about and that's just fine with me. Nothing new. Nothing too exciting. Nothing particularly interesting. I won't go so far as to say boring, I would rather use the word uneventful. It sounds so much better doesn't it? I had enough worry and stress last week to last me a while, thank you very much! I'll take the hum drum and be happy about it. Besides, Christmas is almost here and that's always something exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Vesia said...

Congratulations on your daughter's promotion! Tell her to keep up the good work. Happy holidays to you and your family.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter