One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Karate Kid

My daughter, aka The Karate Kid, wants to attend the Roland Osborne seminar at our karate school on Wednesday. I have never met Mr. Osborne but have heard he is one of the best martial artists and an incredible motivator. Even though I am unable to take the class, I am hoping he will say something to re-motivate me as far as gettitng back to karate. Of course there are my physical limitations, not from my M.S. but from my injury. I'm fairly certain I could train around my injury to a certain extent however I have to admit that I have a fear of either re-injuring my wrist or injuring something else. I was always proud of myself for being fearless in karate and being willing to try anything without apprehention but, I'm not sure I am that way these days. I need to figure out how much I want it and is it worth the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter