One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

It Goes Like This...

My realtor calls. Someone is coming to see the house and can I be ready in 30 minutes. "Yes" I say as I hang up the phone and the fun begins. I immediately am sent into a frenzy doing last minute touches to make the house look its best. The people want to walk in and be "wow-ed" says my realtor. Okay...no pressure there! I pick up anything laying around, sweep the tile, give the bathrooms a quick once over and pull out the vacuum. Now, vacuuming our house is no small feat as it is very large. I'm almost done vacuuming the final room with sweat dripping down my body when the phone rings. It's my realtor. "They decided not to come today. They're too tired" Aaarrgh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter