One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, January 13, 2006

The In-Laws Are Coming, The In Laws Are Coming!

It's actually a good thing because I really like them a lot. It does present a few challenges though in regards to my disease. Most importantly is getting enough rest! I have to learn when to say to people that I just need some "down time" but they are usually so busy when they're here I won't have to worry too much about that. Second is eating when I need to eat! You know how it is when you have guests...your schedule completely changes. I need to keep on my own schedule and if that doesn't fit with what the group is doing, well...I hate to say it but...too bad. I need to put myself first in this case and I hope that doesn't sound selfish. I know to my fellow M.S.-ers it doesn't.
By the way, since my neurologist put me on klonipin for my throat spasms I haven't had any. That med is great for sleep too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter