Back On My Way To A Buff Bod
I can feel it. I am back on my way to my pre-injury body. Yea! I won't go so far as to say I was a "hard-body" but I was getting close. I can see myself nearing there once again and hopefully, with the dedication I have, it will be soon. It will be tank top season in a couple months and I want to be ready. Mini skirts too. Don't worry....they're not too short. I am 38 after all.
I'm noticing a difference with my M.S. also since resuming my workout routine. I still have daily aches and pains but I seem to have a better handle on them now. They aren't quite as intense and seem to subside quicker. I also am sleeping much better. I had forgotten how good I used to feel when I was doing karate several times per week. Now I am remembering and just in time because lately I have been getting a little frustrated with my M.S. ( I don't usually feel that way). I am now in a better state of mind.
I'm noticing a difference with my M.S. also since resuming my workout routine. I still have daily aches and pains but I seem to have a better handle on them now. They aren't quite as intense and seem to subside quicker. I also am sleeping much better. I had forgotten how good I used to feel when I was doing karate several times per week. Now I am remembering and just in time because lately I have been getting a little frustrated with my M.S. ( I don't usually feel that way). I am now in a better state of mind.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home