One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Criminals Suck

There is a blog that I frequently read in which the writer was trying to make the best of a bad situation at his local gym. It was noisy, had kids running around and was just plain bad. As I was reading his blog I was thinking how great my gym was compared to that. Then it happened.
My husband called me from the gym to tell me that some punk had taken a crow bar (or something similar) and smashed the lock off his locker and stole all his money and credit cards out of his wallet. I guess you're never safe from the criminals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mathieu said...

sucks...

You have to have it happen to you to understand how frustrating such a situation can be.

Cheers.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

That is probably someone that had kept an eye on him and saw him putting his wallet in the locker.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter