One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm Going To Disney World!

My family and I are on our way to Florida Wednesday for a visit to Disney World. The kids are so excited! I think it's fair to say that I'm a bit excited myself. We'll be spending a week there so I'm sure we'll see all there is to see. I'll blog about the trip when I get back.
My only concern is that my health will hold up. I always get a little uneasy when traveling because I don't want to be a downer on the trip and it's always worse to feel bad when you are away from home. All the walking around Disney has me a bit concerned as well because sometimes I need to sit and rest when the others want to go go go. I'm staying positive in spite of it all because all that is out of my control and I'll have a good time regardless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Think positive and have fun!

12:18 PM  
Blogger pb said...

If you can bring something that certifies or proves your illness, do not be ashamed to use wheelchairs that are provided by the park. Also they will cut short your wait in line.

Carlos Mencia does a wonderful piece on handicaps and theme parks. He pulls no punches, either.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter