One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, June 02, 2006

This Chick's Got Nothing To Say

Okay, are you ever in such a lull that you have nothing to say? I'm presently in that lull so this blog will be short. Nothing new, exciting, bad (thank goodness), interesting or fun has been happening these past few days so I have nothing to say. Except that I'm not complaining.
I'm just waiting.
If you are reading this and want to know more about me, just ask. It might spark some conversation amongst us bloggers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Did you start drinking protein shakes? How is your training? Are you going to a gym also?

5:06 AM  
Blogger pb said...

When you are in a lull, it's a very good time to take stock of how it affects your condition.

Or maybe I'm just obsessed with mine. Everything--good, bad, indifferent--seems to affect it.

Or at least enjoy the peace it may offer.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter