It's Vegas, baby!
Well, I'm off to Las Vegas and I'm really looking forward to getting out of town for a few days. We're meeting up there with my sister-in-law and her husband, my brother-in-law and his wife, and my husband's parents. They are all from the midwest. Iowa and Nebraska, respectively.
It'll be nice to forget about the drama of this house for a few days because we still haven't sold and the showings are few and far between. I'm going to miss my little puppy dog though. Maisy is just over a year old and is such a great dog. Shih-Tzu's are bred for companionship and nothing more and they are such a joy to have around. She's sensing that something's up and I know she'll miss us too. We have a great Maisy sitter coming over to watch her a couple times a day to feed her and keep her company. I hope she won't get too lonely.
It'll be nice to forget about the drama of this house for a few days because we still haven't sold and the showings are few and far between. I'm going to miss my little puppy dog though. Maisy is just over a year old and is such a great dog. Shih-Tzu's are bred for companionship and nothing more and they are such a joy to have around. She's sensing that something's up and I know she'll miss us too. We have a great Maisy sitter coming over to watch her a couple times a day to feed her and keep her company. I hope she won't get too lonely.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home