Let's Pick Up The Pace
I like it when things move quickly. I want a steady stream of potential buyers to look at my house. We have had 2 people in about the last week and have had maybe 3 or 4 in the last month or so. That is definitely picking up the pace, especially in todays market. Come to find out we are getting as many or more showings that a lot of other homes on the market but the only problem is...there are virtually no buyers. This is the time of year when that's all supposed to change so I am keeping my fingers crossed so to speak, and hoping that this trend will continue.
In other news...Since being diagnosed with M.S. in June of 2003, I have had a steady decline in the strength of my left quadricep muscle. When doing karate I have been unable to run laps like everyone else. My leg would just "give out" and I'd go crashing to the floor if I didn't catch myself in time. That has all changed and I'm blown away. Since working out at the Y and restarting karate I've actually been able to run laps! Like everyone else! Is it due to the strength training I've been doing? I think that has a lot to do with it. I never thought I'd run again. Ever. I'm trying to keep this all in perspective because I don't know if this ability will go away, but even if it does, I can't tell you how great it feels to do something I haven't been able to do in years.
In other news...Since being diagnosed with M.S. in June of 2003, I have had a steady decline in the strength of my left quadricep muscle. When doing karate I have been unable to run laps like everyone else. My leg would just "give out" and I'd go crashing to the floor if I didn't catch myself in time. That has all changed and I'm blown away. Since working out at the Y and restarting karate I've actually been able to run laps! Like everyone else! Is it due to the strength training I've been doing? I think that has a lot to do with it. I never thought I'd run again. Ever. I'm trying to keep this all in perspective because I don't know if this ability will go away, but even if it does, I can't tell you how great it feels to do something I haven't been able to do in years.



1 Comments:
Getting to do something that you could not do before is great. I had not tried the elliptical because it was too hard. Yesterday I did 20 minutes, and today I did 30. The more you push yourself, the further you go.
I hope that your progress, health, and strength only gets better.
Post a Comment
<< Home