One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Help!

I'm having a situation here and I can't quite wrap my mind around it. There is a house identical to ours right down the street that is also for sale. They are asking $40 thousand more than we are and it sold! That house is much closer to the proposed freeway than we are. How could this happen? I am stunned beyond belief. One thing's for sure...we are not lowering our price any more. I fired off an e-mail to our realtor to help me make some sense of the situation because frankly, I'm at a loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter