One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sell! Sell! Sell!

I thought maybe if I shouted it, it would help. Maybe I should really shout buy, buy, buy! Is anyone ever going to buy our house? I'm beginning to wonder what the problem is. There are quite a few nice homes out there we have our eyes on and I'm afraid they'll all be gone before we sell. We are going to go out with our realtor on Saturday and re-look at some of them, that way when our house does sell we can pounce. Hopefully there will be something left to pounce on. Obviously this is really trying my patience. It has been so slow lately that I sometimes forget (almost) that out house is on the market...no calls and no showings. How can a person not get depressed about that, I mean it's not like our house is a dump. It's gorgeous. People say that it's gorgeous, they just say we are a little far away from everything. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter