One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, March 10, 2006

What The #%^&* ?

Yes, I felt the need to spew profanities but somehow restrained myself. And it wasn't easy.
Let me first start by stating the obvious and that is that our house is still for sale and we've had precious few lookers. I mentioned a few blog entries ago that we were considering buying a fixer-upper. And that term is being nice because this house needed to be completely gutted, and the only thing to be left standing would've been the walls. It stunk like urine because her dog peed in the house. There was so much crud in her sinks and baths it was literally nauseating. Her house was filthy and very outdated. We offered her a fair price that our realtor helped us arrive at and she promptly rejected it. Okay, no loss on our part. We figured it would be for sale forever. Here we are a couple weeks later and her house is pending!!!! What the #$%^?? Our house is gorgeous! Hers is a pig sty! How can I wrap my brain around this? I am completely dumbfounded and getting more depressed my the minute. Is there a black cloud hanging over our house? Is this some cruel twist of fate? Whatever it is..I'm sick of it!!!
I thought after ranting I would feel better,but not yet. I'm trying to keep positive but it's a real struggle after that news. I won't let it get me down. I'm pulling myself together as I write this and think I'll be okay after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ranting always makes me feel better. Go ahead and do it. I rant all of the time on my blog. lol Your luck will change soon I'm hoping. Spring is just around the corner...someone is looking to move...keep a stiff upper lip and don't let it get you down.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter