Ho-Hum
I haven't updated my blog as faithfully as I would like because I simply have nothing interesting to blog about. Just the daily events of my existence and various assorted happenings, none of which you will find the least bit interesting but...I'll blog them anyway.
We had someone look at our house on Saturday and, if you have been following things, you'll understand the significance of that. It fills me with some hope. We looked at a house yesterday and it is a fixer-upper. Great price and location. Should we do it? I think it would be neat and we would end up with a house just the way we like it. It's all up to my husband though.
Health-wise I've been feeling pretty good except for one event which thankfully only lasted about 10 minutes. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt. M.S. related? Who knows, but my guess is probably.
I guess that's about all I have to report. Dull, I know. Hopefully I'll have some good news on the house real soon.
We had someone look at our house on Saturday and, if you have been following things, you'll understand the significance of that. It fills me with some hope. We looked at a house yesterday and it is a fixer-upper. Great price and location. Should we do it? I think it would be neat and we would end up with a house just the way we like it. It's all up to my husband though.
Health-wise I've been feeling pretty good except for one event which thankfully only lasted about 10 minutes. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt. M.S. related? Who knows, but my guess is probably.
I guess that's about all I have to report. Dull, I know. Hopefully I'll have some good news on the house real soon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home