One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yyyyeeeesssss!!!!!!!!

Yes! I finally did it! I took my first karate class in almost 7 months today and I can't begin to tell you how great it feels. I knew I missed it but had no clue how much until I was back out on the mat. It was like I never left. I was expecting it to be exhausting and painful but it was exhilarating. Yes, it was very tiring but in a good way. The weight lifting I've been doing at the Y is great as well and I'm sure it helped me stay in shape. I get great physical and mental feelings from both. It's like they work together to make me feel on top of the world. I know my M.S. will be thanking me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Vesia said...

I'm glad you returned to Karate! And you're right, activities like martial arts and weight training enhance a person's physical and mental well being.

John

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter