One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mis-communication Frustrates Me Today

Aargh! Here we go again with the house. My realtor calls to ask me if I'd gotten a phone call from a particular realtor to show the house. I tell her that I have not received any such call so she procedes to tell me she will follow up with the other realtor to verify when she will be bringing her buyers out. This other realtor calls me to say they will be out in approximately one hour. I get the house ready, turn on all the lights, and pack up the dog. Away we go to drive around town aimlessly for an hour. We get home and there is no sign of a realtor having been there. No tell-tale card left or anything. I call this other realtor to see if they are running late or what. She has no idea who I am. She was never coming out to our house! It was another listing of my realtor's that she went to see. Aargh! I wasted so much time and effort. I was so mad after I hung up the phone. How could my realtor mess this up? Doesn't she know what this snafu did to my day? After calming down, I realize that it was a simple mistake. I am not perfect. I make mistakes too. I guess forgiveness is the word of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter