One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Join The Tribute



On September 11, 2006, 2,996 bloggers around the world will unite to pay tribute to the 9/11 victims. I was sent the information to sign up for this and will be posting a tribute on that day. If you would like to be a part of this, please visit www.dcroe.com/2996 and register. You will be assigned a person at random to pay tribute to. The site has all the details you need to become a part of this. As of now there are still about 500 names left.
I will be remembering Debra "Debbie" Paris, Age 48, killed in the World Trade Center 104th floor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up. Thanks for the info. !

11:27 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

I've already received messages form 2 bloggers who have signed up. Thanks!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter