One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Mini-Me


Do you think we look alike? People stop us wherever we go an comment that my daughter is my twin. I think she thinks it's pretty cool now but wait till she's a teenager. I'm sure she'll think it's anything but cool.

6 Comments:

Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Awwwwww, she's adorable! And so are you!

Don't worry, when she gets out of the teen stage she'll be thrilled to be your twin.

My daughter calls us "twinnies".

:-)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

ha you know...

she cannot deny that you're her mom.

you look great, btw. both of you

2:47 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

what style do you practice, if I may ask. you say you miss karate...

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely! Everyone says that about me and my daughters too, especially my little one. My husband calls her "Mini Me."

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

And another question :)
What style of american kenpo?
Ed parker's?

Seems to be the most known kenpo style in america.

cheers!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Same bright, twinkling eyes. If the eyes are the mirrors of your soul; then you are two beautiful/good souls!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter