One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm Baaaaack...

I didn't have any time to be on the computer this Christmas season. I'm not sure I even have the time to be writing this post right now but I feel out of the loop.

All in all we had a very nice Christmas this year. Lots of time was spent with family and everybody was happy with all the presents they got. We even had Christmas dinner outside. How can you beat that?

My stepson is flying back to Missouri tonight and I finally have my computer back. Yea! I've really missed it since he's been using it nearly constantly for his new game called "Guildwars" he got for Christmas. Also, he turned 13 last month and it finally happened...his voice is starting to change. I've been wondering when he'd come for a visit sounding decidedly more grown up and it was this time. Yikes...puberty!

Since I haven't been checking up on my usual group of blogging friends, I hope all is well with everyone and I'll do my best to catch up over the next few days.

12 Comments:

Blogger Miss Chris said...

Linda @ Braincheese:

I loved your post about "hidden" MS. Everything you wrote about has gone through my mind since my diagnosis. All I can say is "Well said, girl!"

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year you Crazy Chick!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have enjoyed your posts via L'il Cricket...

Peace and Blessings for You in the New Year.

Yours in Budo
Yonjuhachi Ronin

PS Please join us in contributing to a New Year renga that is being written until midnight on January 3, 2007 on BUDO BLUES http://www.budoblues.blogspot.com/

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Chris,

OK, you're freakin' me out to find comments in YOUR comment section TO me!!! But glad you enjoyed that post...if I had REALLY said what was on my mind, I'm sure the computer police would have tracked me down and not only fired me from my job, but even JAILED me! So, that was the watered down version...

I'm glad to hear you "appear" to be doing a bit better, but how's the ol' hubby doing? Have his neurological symptoms decreased or gone away? Just wondering...because I NEED to worry about something!

Linda D. in Seattle

11:20 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Linda:

I have to leave you comments in my blog section because, for some reason, I have trouble on your site. Go figure. Hubby seems to be the same but he hasn't mentioned his mysterious symptoms lately.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Chris,
I am glad you had a nice Christmas...and dinner outside to boot! You gotta love that. I wish you and your family all the best this upcoming year. Take care.
Jaime

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back you crazy chick!

I am lost. What post about "hidden" MS? Who is L'il Cricket and where?

No one ever tells me anything or they do and I've promptly forgotten!

Oh by the way- "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a merry merry and are off to a happy happy :-)

May the coming year bring you peace, joy and health (and some recovery.)

-Charles-A.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Chris--

Hope you had a good New Year's, and a little quieter than with a lot of kids around! ;-)

I was wondering if I could ask a favor...I have another virtual friend (meaning I only know through blogging) that seems to be coming close to having an official MS diagnosis, and she's having a hard time getting through that. Would you be willing to be a contact for her? She's a young 30-something mom who's had a lot of chronic problems, and it seems to be adding up to MS, but she hasn't been to a neuro to have it confirmed.

If you don't mind being put in contact with her, email me offline at dvillegas at comcast dot net, and I will give you her email address in turn. She is really reaching out for support right now, and I don't know how to help, but I'm confident that you can, even if it's reassurances on how to cope and manage things.

Thanks! :-)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Windsornot:

Love to help any way I can. My email to you is on the way.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be well and happy 2007!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and best wishes!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter