One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Graduate



Here's a picture of my daughter wearing her new Black Belt!

The graduation ceremony was Saturday night and the graduates performed some of the katas on stage that they've been working on for their belt. They got their moment in the spotlight, literally, and all did a great job.

I'm happy to report that she won't be testing this next time because she wants to take a rest from all that training and I'm so glad she feels this way. She wants to do karate "just for fun" for a while.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks great! Man, any black belt looks good, but that's one snappy outfit, and she wears it well. Good for her! I don't blame her for taking a break.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

Your daughter look like she could put me away for good.

But she's got her mother's smile... (Maybe she'd 'pull' the kick. :- )

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful...just beautiful! You both must be very proud...

Linda D. in Seattle

1:42 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

I'm glad she decided to do Karate just for fun, at least for awhile. Testing, while its a real confidence booster, is stressful!

Congrats!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow good for her! She looks great! And I don't blame her for taking it easy for a while. It helps to avoid burnout.
You must be very proud! :)

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She's a little you! She looks awesome! You must be so proud!

2:48 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I had to do a double take ... she looks so much like you!

12:32 PM  
Blogger John Vesia said...

She looks like her mom! A new black belt - congratulations!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats to your daughter! You must be so proud. :)

Jaime

10:26 PM  
Blogger ardi said...

Hi Chris, I found your blog while searching for a doc in the Phoenix area who will prescribe low dose naltrexone for me. So far, as you can guess, the docs I've approached resent my knowing something they don't and from there we can't even seem to maintain a working relationship. Would really love to find out from you what the name of the naturapath you went to who was willing and able to start you on ldn. Thanks, Ardi

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter