Somebody Slap Me!
Well, I guess you could say I've been off the blog lately and that's because of only one reason. I haven't had much going on worthy of writing about. Okay...two reasons, I need some motivation!!! I've been a blob the last few days and can't be bothered to tax my brain enough to make a blog post. Slap me back to reality, will ya? As you all know I can't make the mundane sound nearly as interesting as our friend MDMHVONPA. So I won't even try. He makes picking up dog crap sound interesting. Truly a gift.
Life is pretty much the norm here in Phoenix. No drama to report. Luckily. Just the usual daily health issues that seem to creep up on me when I least expect them. Such as the newest symptom...knife-like stabbing pain in my left ear. Anyone else experience this? Fun times...
My daughter is getting ready for her Black Belt graduation ceremony on February 24th. She is still undecided as to continue karate or try something else. I think she'll continue for maybe another month after she gets her belt. Just long enough to wear it a while. She's already said she's never sparring again. Can't say I blame her.
Hopefully over the next couple of days I'll get my motivation back but in the mean time, if I need a slap...please be gentle.



5 Comments:
Hey now, you are one very interesting chick. Just look about at your environment and think. What does this look like ... how does this relate to me, my life, ms, the kids. Write it down and then free associate. You got the brains and the tools woman ... USE THEM!
Oh, and tell the Little Miss that the BB is just the 1st step. When she gets a bit bigger, sparring will start to be a bit more fun.
Stabbing pain in your ear?
That's pretty vague.
I knew a girl, (Fern, I'll never forget her, :-) who had a pain in her ear.
I told her to go to a doctor and check for mastoiditis.
Turned out that that was what she was developing. Saved her from deafness and disfigurement.
Its that serious!
She had the most angelic face and I didn't want her to take any chances with it.
A course of antibiotic and she was all fixed up.
I've had that stabbing pain but it was a long time ago. These days I just get an annoying sensation that someone, a phantom, is putting cold medical instruments in my ears. It does mess with the hearing, it wasn't TMJ, so I'm going to check out that mastoiditis thing myself.
Miss Chris, mdmhvonpa does have a gift for making even picking up dog poo interesting. Doesn't mean you don't have a gift.
You have your own fan club!
Hope you get motivated to visit all your old friends soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home