One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Off To The Caribbean!


This will probably be my last post for a couple weeks since I'm headed off on a Caribbean cruise on Saturday!

We're flying to Miami Saturday and leaving on our cruise Sunday. We'll be going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Martin. I've taken one other cruise a few years ago and it was so fun!

We'll be sure to take lots of pictures and if we have some good ones, I'll be sure to post them. Not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything (well...maybe just a little...).

I'm thinking I might want to get a little more daring on this trip and try something new. What about parasailing? Has anyone ever done it? If I can be assured the driver of the boat won't run me into another parasailer, boat or God forbid, a building, I might have to give it a try. It looks like so much fun! If any of you have been to these places and know of any "must see" attractions please let me know. But no booze-cruises, please.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you.

And lucky local that get to see another cute girl in a bikini.

Enjoy your cruise!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you (and a little jealous that I am not going with you, lol) Have so much fun, take lots of pictures, and go for it! You live only once. If they have parasailing and you want to go, go! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...one time, a long, long time ago, I "sailed" off the back of a boat...of course, it was WITHOUT a parachute, however. Closest I've ever gotten to parasailing unfortunately!

I hope you have an absolutely "splendific" trip!!! May your tan lines glow with glory...

Linda D. in Seattle

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone just returning from vacation I can only say I wish I was there. I never tried parasailing, but it looks fun. The price always curbed my enthusiasm.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky thee,

have fun, take and post lots of pictures.

The Caribbean is a wonderful place to take some time off and decompress.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you! Look forward to your return and pictures, stories and yes girlfriend, go parasailing!!! Whoohooo!

See ya soon!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous-jealous-jealous. Hope you have a great time.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did parasailing off the coast of Florida years ago. Go for it!

Have a nice trip!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever notice that the word' parasailing' looks an awful like 'paralyzing'? Just an observation. REALLY!

11:57 AM  
Blogger pb said...

Absolutely the best beach in the world is on St. Thomas, the side opposite from Charlotte Amalie.

Go there. Swim in crystal clear water. Rejuvenate self.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

MDMHVONPA:
Thanks a lot! LOL Actually, I noticed that too. I'm sure I won't make a definite decision until I actually see it up close. I may need a couple of drinks first...you know, liquid courage.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous - have a blast, then come back and tell us all about it!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy your trip! Try everything that you can, you will have some great memories and lots of fun photos!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u ever coming home? :) Did you have fun? Did you go parasailing? Did you crash? :p Tell us, tell us, tell us!!!!

Hope the cruise was a dream!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter