One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, September 08, 2006

The 2996 Project



The founder of "2996 Honoring The Victims" has requested that bloggers involved in this project post their remembrance posts any time between now and September 11th. I will be finishing my post and posting it today. It will be dated September 11, 2006 and will remain at the top of my page until September 12th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Very nice! I, too, have contributed.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter