One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Commenter From Sacramento...

This post is to the person who left me a nice comment about my blog and wanted me to email them information as to where they could get Low Dose Naltrexone prescribed. You wrote that you were having a hard time finding a doctor who would help you. I'm all too familiar with that but I have a good doctor for you. I remember that you were writing to me from Sacramento. When posting your comment something went wrong with my computer and...I lost the comment, along with your name, email etc.
I have the information for you and if you leave me another comment with your information I'll be sure to get it to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Mysterious AND intriguing...hmmm...Gawd, my life is boring! LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

12:29 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Hrmmm.... Tall, dark stranger ... HMMMM....

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter