One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

Sorry it's taken me a few days to update you guys on my appointment with the cardiologist, reason being that I don't have much to offer in the way of news.

I am back on a Looping Monitor. I was on one for a month last may and am on it again for another 30 days. The difference with this monitor is that it will record automatically, without me having to push a button if I feel something.  So far it has recorded 3 episodes, of which I haven't felt anything. The doctor said I may be having arrhythmias without symptoms that I can feel. Well, I guess he was correct about that.  I'm still having PVC's but the recorder doesn't seem to want to record those, otherwise I guess it would be recording a lot. The doctor said "We know you are having PVC's so we want to see what else is going on."

Anyhoo, I'm already tired of wearing this thing and it sure is hard to hide it in my clothes!  I have a follow-up appointment scheduled in May so we'll see what the good doctor has to say then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Thanks for the update....you DO need to keep us in the loop! We care.

((((hugs))))

6:52 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Yes, I will keep in the loop. I promise :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter