One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is just a brief post to say that I'm still alive and kicking, the New Year is going along so-far-so-good and I really have nothing to write about. 

As I sit here in front of my iMac each day, I try to think of something interesting to write about but I just can't come up with a blasted thing. You'd think between life in general, school, skating and whatever else occupies my time I'd be able to come up with something, wouldn't you? Maybe I'm just lazy? Unmotivated?  Maybe if I could just get a good night's sleep once in a while it would get my creative juices flowing. Dare to dream...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm completely spent myself. I'm only commenting here because my situation feels so similar. I'm kinda taking a break from commenting right now, but I couldn't resist this, Miss Chris!

PS: I need a vacation from the burnout...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Jen: Glad you stopped by!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Becky G said...

I'm in a bit of a blogging slump myself. I think we all need a break from time to time.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Becky: Yep, we sure do. :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

girl...I'd send you some of my new found Rip Van Winkle time, but I'm just a greedy beauch!

Although, I DO hope you find some sleep soon for yourself.

Linda d. in Seattle

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter