One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Her First Double!

My daughter landed her first double jump yesterday!  It was her Double Salchow and it was very exciting. She had only been working on it for about 20 minutes and then landed three of them.  Wednesday evening was the Christmas Program where all the skaters performed individually for the audience and she did great.  I wasn't even nervous this time, which is a big thing because my stomach always gets some butterflies when she performs. I must be getting used to it  :)    Although I don't know how the parents of the Olympians can take it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky G said...

Congratulations to your daughter!

As for the butterflies, I still get them any time my son's high school band plays. He's trying out next month for the Mississippi All-State Lions Band, and I'm more freaked than he is.

I guess my point is, relax, you're perfectly normal! :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets this way. I'm hoping it will lessen over time.

3:23 PM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

You are a WONDERFUL mother...one I could only aspire to be. That is, if I ever HAD children!

Linda D. in Seattle

10:58 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Awww Linda: You are so sweet.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter