One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Hope You Like The Video...

Here is my daughter's Freeskate performance from her competition this past weekend. A second place finish! I can't believe how far she's come in a little over a year.

10 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Fabulous! If I were to spin like that they'd be picking me up off that ice for sure!

Found your blog via Brain Cheese :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Lanette: Thanks! They'd be picking me up off the ice as well!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second place, my eye! She was absolutely TERRIFIC!!!!

You need to enter her in the next Olympics....she is wonderful!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Anne: Thanks! As her mom I also thought she was worthy of first place but I'm biased. I'm glad you thought she was great! She has so much more confidence now and dreams of being successful. Thanks again and I'n glad you enjoyed it!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Becky G said...

Wow, she did really well! You have every right to be proud!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Thanks Becky!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

oooh she is stunning! you must be so proud. i cannot even imagine getting on a pair of ice skates. oh to have that grace!

hey just wanted to tell you...

Our beloved diane standiford has a wonderful interview up on health central. come check it out!

http://www.healthcentral.com/multiple-sclerosis/c/73302/46335/people

1:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Merelyme: Thanks for the great comments. I can't imagine putting on skates either! I'd be on my butt in about 2 seconds! lol

Thanks for the link.. I'll be sure to check it out. :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

That was incredible. I really enjoyed that video. What grace that child has. WOW. I'm impressed....

I'd be on my butt in a minute.

9:03 AM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I can't even WALK backwards, let alone skate as graceful in that direction as your girl! And she's already doing that jump-up-spinny-thingy...(yeah, I'm sure there's a technical term for that. Whatever!)

Linda D. in Seattle

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter