One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Double Toe Loop

My daughter never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday she landed her double toe-loop in skating so this makes 2 different double jumps she has in her repertoire. I know how she does it, other than the talent she has in this sport. It's her work ethic. I wish I could take some credit for that, like maybe she got that from me, but that wouldn't be true.  She works so hard out there on the ice. Parents always remark to me what a hard worker she is. And that hard work is sure paying off. 

She wanted to land this jump so bad it's really all she's worked on for about the past 4 days. She went out there yesterday and fell on at least 50 of them before she landed one. It's the falling yet getting right back up and trying again that makes me so proud. I wish I had been that way as a child, maybe then I would have found something I loved to do. I'm just glad she is the way she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter