One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Photo Shoot Pics








Just a couple pics from the photo shoot...
Mother-daughter bonding
and
Checking out our "manicures"

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, those are great! You two are definitely lookers, and I can see that you are definitely brochure material! ;-) (That's a compliment, in case you can't tell. They always put the beautiful people in those things!)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Aw, Windsornot...you're so sweet!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so nice! Do you ever look alike. Very sweet. I hope they let you keep the robes ;)

10:39 AM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

DEEE VINE...simply said.

Linda D. in Seattle

8:14 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Thats great that you guys get to spend some quality time together.
I do the same with my mom whenever we get the chance and I consider her to be one of my best friends. :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Those are great pics, and it looks like you were pampered. I'll take one of those robes and some fruit please!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

That's really nice! You and your little girl are almost twins!! BTW, why couldn't I find your blog for the past two months? Weird, I guess I had the wrong url?

7:32 PM  
Blogger everydayjami said...

What a great opportunity for you and your daughter! We all love a day at the spa!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

You two look so much alike! I bet the brochures will turn out great!

Brittney

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks like it was fun! and your daughter is your "mini-me"!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Oh my gosh!!! It's the two Barbies! That too is a compliment, I loveeed Barbie as a kid, *blush*

What a memory...what robes! What hair! You both are beautiful!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter