One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Off To Cali!

It's family vacation time and this time, we mean the whole family. We are leaving Monday for California with eight of us in total. Myself, my husband, our two kids, my dad, my sister and her 2 kids. We need to rent a vehicle that holds eight and luggage for eight just to get there.

We'll be taking the kids to Six Flags Magic Mountain in southern California and to the beach. I know everyone else will enjoy the trip and I'll enjoy the time spent with the family but...I'm not looking forward to other aspects of the trip. Mainly, all the walking. It'll be Disney World all over again but hopefully, not that hot. I'll give you all the details upon my return...

8 Comments:

Blogger Have Myelin? said...

I am not at all envious of you this time Chris, LOL! Hope you have fun! I'd love the family thing but not the walking in the hot sun!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Becky G said...

Have a great time on your trip!

4:16 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Hold on ... you are driving? Been down that path ... I'll pray for your sanity.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

I hope you have a good time (despite the walking):)

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

10:20 PM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Well, hurry the heck back! It's just as hot in California...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

1:34 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Enjoy your trip!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter